Leak Detection Unit & Tank Level Sensors
MONITOR YOUR WATER USE AND AVOID
BUDGET BREAKING WATER LEAKS
Alpha Group Consulting provide and install Leak Detection Units (LDUs) which, are fitted to standard SA water meters to monitor water use patterns. The Alpha Group can also install tank level sensors and 'retro fit' water meters to bore water systems equiping the user with comprehensive water monitoring and control.
System capabilities and details:
- Systems simply fit to SA water meters.
- Continually monitor water flow and usage patterns.
- System allows detection within 24 hours of above normal water consumption.
- SAVE on COSTLY leaks.
- Text messaging of daily water consumption
- Continual recording allows vital history of water use
- Web based graphical data access.
- Excellent success in identifying costly pipe breakages and trough leaks.
- Has saved thousands of dollars of wasted water for those who have fitted.
- Readily available and simple to fit. No special plumbing required.
"The Leak Detection Units have been a complete success and has reduced our water bill significantly. In fact, I can recall few other peices of equipment that have provided such rapid financial return and peace of mind.
We have several Leak Detection Units plus units at our school and sports club. In addition we also have a couple of rain gauges and a soil moisture probe. The units have been a complete success. Our water bill has reduced significantly – in fact I can think of few other pieces of equipment that have provided such a rapid financial pay back, as well as such peace of mind.
Some of the units are permanent fixtures while others are moved frequently as mobs of sheep are shifted between paddocks and farms. This takes very little time and ensures that the units are always used.
The ability to further utilise the units by adding other measuring equipment such as soil moisture probes, weather recording equipment etc. is a real advantage and I’m sure we will find more uses for this versatility yet.
The backup service from Shane Oster and The Alpha Group has been outstanding – whether we require another unit, different sensors or changes to how we see our reports and alerts, his response is unfailingly prompt, professional and thorough."
"The Leak Dectection Unit enabled me to know our Ram Lambs hadn't found the new trough. I checked the data during a 40+° day and saw no water use, so I immediately directed the Rams to their water source. They were pretty thirsty!"
Click to enlarge photos